You Don’t Deserve Frustration!
Learn the Secret to Writing Subqueries like a Pro
I know what it is like to not know where to start or whether the time spent learning is worth the effort.
To be frustrated and hit dead ends.
Most internet resources regurgitate reference material. They don’t explain the why, so it’s hard to get the concepts.
That is why I am here to help you to:
Get started writing subqueries in an easy to follow step-by-step manner.
Use your time wisely so you can focus on what is important to learn to get the most value from your time.
I have discovered a way for anyone with the desire to easily learn SQL. Now I’m ready to help you write subqueries.
- Knowledge - Knowing how to easily write subqueries
- Confidence - Experiencing the confidence to get the job done
- Accomplishment - Having a sense of accomplishment
- Fun - Actually having fun writing subqueries
Subquery Magic Reveals
- How to know and understand subqueries
- How to identify subqueries in SQL
- How to use subqueries in five different places in a SELECT statement
- How to write correlated subqueries (this is a big deal).
Subquery Magic’s sole purpose is to teach you how to write subqueries. Follow along as I guide you through all the aspects to write subqueries. We’ll walk through examples which show you where it makes sense to use subqueries, how subqueries can be used to perform calculation and even filter data.